The idea for this cute paper bunny I found on the blog Baú da Tia Sonia.
It’s super easy to do. You’ll just need one thicker paper to print the pattern and another one for the ground (where the bunny will be attached).
I did the following pattern by myself because I wanted it designed.
For this project you’ll need.
- Thicker paper (Letter size)
- Colored pencils
- Fabric scraps
1. Print the pattern using a thicker paper
2. Color the bunny as you wish
3. Cut the bunny
4. Cut a piece to be used as base (you can use cereal box, too).
5. Fold to make crease the tip of the four feet and glue them on the base
6. Roll and glue the face up, then glue it on the body
7. Embellish with a heart, a ribbon and anything you want. Finish it with the cotton tail.